Monday, January 09, 2006

I Fear The Future

I realise the rather static nature of my glimpse. i guess whats to be learnt from this is that the future takes time to come to us, and as you stareintothefuture, sometimes all you will see is an empty void. That doesnt mean the future empty, its just not in view yet, and with a little patience the glimpse you seek will take form and shape.

i think humanity has always sought to take a glimpse into the future and aside from our deep desire of the secrets of alchemy, immortality and the fountain of youth, our great desire is to see tomorrow ..today.. if this is true for you then you are in the right place, because here you get just a glimpse of what tomorrow has in store.

I FEAR THE FUTURE BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW WHAT IT HOLDS.

I think that rings true for all of us. but should we fear the unknown??? should our future be unknown??? and if we knew it, would we be less frightened of it. i guess these are questions that i will seek to answer in my life in this season and i am hoping you will help me find answers. and as each week passes in my life, a so distant future turns to reality.

Comments welcome..

3 Comments:

Blogger Clovergirl said...

Consider the lily in the field...

6:57 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Can a man add even a single day to his life by worrying about it?

1:46 AM  
Blogger Clovergirl said...

More posts!! More posts!!

5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home