Tuesday, March 21, 2006

The reason i do what i do

Was thinking about the reason why i do what i do.. the reason i choose to live my life the way i do.. this can best be described by a mission statement if you will submitted by a super intelligent extra wise, good friend for Young Adults

Why i do what i do;
Because i believe in this- I believe we will take nations.
I believe we will be an army so unstoppable and mighty that the world stands back in awe.
I believe we will represent Jesus Christ in a way not seen before leading millions to be saved daily.
I believe the people i am doing life with will go into the nations, cities and even the most remote places on earth, and preach the word of God to hungry hearts.
I believe that young people will step into the knowledge that God made them.
I believe that when God said to set an example in faith, purity and love, in the way we teach and the way we live, he was talking to me and every young person to come.
I believe the next generations to come, will answer God's question "are you the one to build me a house to dwell in?" with a resounding YES.
I believe we will be noisy, rough, crazy and have many encounters with the enemy- but i believe we will overcome them all. I believe even when we have nothing and the enemy has stripped us, we will stand to be the richest, strongest and completely unbreakable crowd on earth.
I believe there will be generations so committed to the cause of Christ, living for him 24/7, that the the world has yet to see even a glimmer of what is to come.
I believe my children will be raised in such a culture that they stand tall, impacting and influencing the nations through their leadership, courage, determination and commitment more so than i ever will.
I believe young people will be more creative than ever- sharing God's word in new and innovative ways not seen before.
I believe there will be a time when young people preach and prophesy over each other, when young people are so filled with the Holy Spirit they can hardly contain it, when young people do life together in such a magnificent way that the unsaved reach out in hunger.
I believe they will have the confidence in who created them, but be humble to the core. I believe they will throw away earthly possessions and live completely and wholly with God as their provider and life support.
I believe they will consistently apply biblical truths to their lives, always striving to be more Christ-like.
I believe the state of the earth and God's magnificent, but crushed children, will break their hearts and instill and a sense of purpose, conviction and overwhelming passion.
I believe they will have relationships strong, honest and built purely on the word of God.
I believe when the eyes of the Lord search the planet for those committed to Him, he will not see thousands but millions of young people shining their light, as they continue to live out their mission in life.
I believe now is the time for these young people to rise up.

dip/2005.
that instils in me a sense of purpose and the longing for that day when all this will be true.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

AMEN AMEN AMEN! Yes please, I'll have some of that!

5:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home