Thursday, April 27, 2006

My Acceptance Speech

It has been brought to my attention that i missed the funnest of all blog challenges... NOT ANY MORE!!!

the challenege is to write your own acceptance speech for winning an oscar. here goes..

Oh Gosh..
what a surprise. i am so shocked. my word what a shock. i didnt really have a speech prepared coz i never thought i would win. such worthy opponents, i mean the guy who's been in jail 10 times for drug offences and the guy who's last movie went straight to dvd, who thought i would beat them.

anyway first i would like to thank God for he is the maker of all things, i wanna thank my mom and dad for always believing in me. my brothers and sisters for their constant support. my manager, Real Dodgy, for all trhe advice. All the other stars in the movie Keira Knightley, Haille Berry, and the crew. Gotta thank my fun club run by Clover and Phoenix. Gotta thank Dolce and Gabbanna for this lovely suit. The President of America for the ride to the show and most importantly all the fans that came out to see my movie.

love you, love you all. still in so much shock.. wow this wont sink in till at least tomorrow. love you... love you too..

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hehehe. Nice work!
You should seriously check out Clover's... it's so.... Uhm... Princess!
Hahaha! :)

6:51 AM  
Blogger Clovergirl said...

That's brilliant Tate, I love it! But you got a lift with the President? That's slumming it buddy, I rode in with the Queen!! (Was Marcia disputing my Princess status in her comment there???)

5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home